CCSlider is an unique jQuery slideshow plugin. It supports 3d transitions! There are 10 stunning 3d transitions available, and also 10 stylish 2d transitions. You have the option for mentioning a 2d transition fallback for old browsers that don't support HTML5 Canvas, which is used for producing the 3d transitions. The plugin also supports HTML captions and autoplay of slides. See below for a list of features available in the plugin.
- 10 HTML5 Canvas based 3d animated effects
- 10 stylish 2d animated effects
- Fallback to a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don't support HTML5 Canvas. Can also mention an animation speed for the fallback effect.
- Option to mention the number of slices for 3d effects
- Option to mention the animation delay between individual slices
- Mention an easing option of your choice for 3d effects
- Option to have a shadow for "Cube" 3d effects. Can also mention a shadow color of your choice
- Supports HTML captions
- Captions can have animated transitions (fade, slide) or none at all
- Option to have links to individual slides. Can also have thumbnails as links.
- Autplay option. Play/pause buttons are generated when Autoplay option is chosen.
- Option to pause Autoplay when hovering over slider
- Options for callback functions are provided that execute either before or after a slide changes.
The 3d effects will run only on browsers that support HTML5 Canvas. On the other hand the 2d effects will run on most available browsers. If you choose a 3d effect then you can mention a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don't support Canvas. Internet Explorer 8 and below do not support Canvas, but IE 9 is expected to support it. Overall the browsers in which CCSlider will work are
- Firefox 3.0+
- Chrome 3.0+
- Safari 3.0+
- Opera 9.5+
- Internet Explorer 6.0+